Sasha Zerin is a certified personal trainer and the owner of SashaFIT. She offers her members six live virtual workouts that she puts together each week that includes circuit classes and yoga sculpt.
Chances are you right want to burn off some extra calories before you Thanksgiving Day feast. Plus, you can do it for a good cause to boot!
About this Event
SashaFIT will be hosting a donation based circuit class for Ruff Start Rescue at 8:30am (cst) on Thanksgiving morning via Zoom! This class will be a circuit style workout. Class is for all levels and there will be options for every movement! The workout will incorporate the use of dumbbells, but you can absolutely take class without them or use something from around the house in their place! This class will be donation based meaning that as long as you make a donation to Ruff Start you will be admitted into class! To sign up all you need to do is send your donation via Venmo to @SashaFIT (including Ruff Start in the memo) anytime before class, but we highly recommend signing up as soon as possible to reserve your spot! Our recommended donation is $20. Please sign into the Zoom meeting at least 10 minutes before class starts.
The Zoom link can be found at getsashafit.com under “Zoom Links”. You will select “Thanksgiving Ruff Start Rescue Donation Class” which will open right up to the Zoom meeting. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions!
Exercise 1. High Knee Burpee
- Full body getting/ the heart rate up
- Lower impact option to take a knee pull and step back to plank or if any wrist issues knee pull only.
Exercise 2. Push-Up Narrow Row
- Upper body/core
- Option to widen stance to keep hips stable or take from knees. Option for anyone with wrist pain to take a hinged narrow row.
Exercise 3. Single Arm Squat Press
- Glutes/ shoulder/ heart rate up
- Option to take squat and keep weight on shoulder. Option to take a single arm shoulder press. Or option to take movement without a weight.