Are you the type of person when your head hits the pillow you immediately fall asleep? If you’re not getting a full night’s sleep, now it is the time to fix your routine. IKEA Customer Experience Manager stopped with tips on how to prepare for a better and restful night of seep.
Tips from IKEA
Create the perfect ambiance with the new SYMFONISK WiFi bookcase speaker. This speaker can be placed horizontally or vertically or mount it on the wall to use as a practical shelf. This speaker has a rich and vibrant sound that fills the entire room and allows you to create the right atmosphere at home. Amazing sound quality for the price. Works for most of the smart devices
Items Shown: SYMFONSIK Bookshelf Speaker – $99
Switch up your bedding and get ready to cozy up for the cooler season. Swapping out polyester blend bedding sheets for flannel, giving yourself a warmer option, is a relatively simple, yet hugely impactful change. Add an ergonomic memory foam topped gel layer pillow to your bed that gives you a cool, soothing sleep surface and its perfect for multiple sleeping positions.
- MOALIE Throw Blanket – $59.99
- KLUBBSPORRE Ergonomic pillow – $39.99
- NORDRUTA sheet set, Queen – $24.99
- SMALRUTA Duvet cover and pillowcases, Queen/Full – $39.99
3.Accesorize your space:
With neutral throw pillows and décor, you can welcome autumn with open arms. Freshen up your bedroom with new textiles to start the season on the right foot. Incorporate cozy warm pillow covers and throws into your bedroom to add a special touch and extra layer to your fall ambiance.
- FISKELAGE Decoration – $14.99
- FULLTALIG Candlestick set of 3 – $12.99
- DEKAD Alarm clock, black – $5.99
- JOFRID Cushion Cover – $11.99
- ISDRABA Cushion Cover – $12.99
- IDEALISK Tea Infuser – $1.99
- IKEA 365+ Coaster, 2 pack – $1.99
- IKEA 365+ Mug, 8oz – $2.99
- SKURUP work/wall lamp – $34.99
- ROPUDDEN Table lamp – $17.99