Our Fair Insider Mike Marcotte loves the fair like no other. He’s got some tips to help you make the most of your trip to the Minnesota State Fair. Here are some of the most underrated foods you should check out at the fair.
- Autralian Potatoes, Judson Avenue between Liggett & Cough
- Cheese-on-a-Stick, 3 locations including near Dan Patch Park
- London Broil, Dan Patch Avenue next to the Grandstand
- Onion Rings, Danielson’s & Daughters outside the Food Building
- Fried Ravioli, Vescio’s next to the Grand Stand