It turns out you can rear without doing squats and lunges that put added pressure on your knees and joints. Fitness expert, Ali Holman from Corecamper.com stopped by with rear raising exercises that target your glutes, legs and core all at the same time. She also shared a 5 ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Recipe.
- MONSTER WALKS
- HIP RAISE DRAWBRIDGE
- PRISONER MARCHES
- BEAR CRAWLS
- NOT SO SIMPLE STEP BACK
Click here to purchase two containers of Ali Holman’s Lean Out Protein Powder and receive a free Demi Band Plus valued at $29.99. No promo code necessary.
CoreCamper.com Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
2 scoops Vanilla Bean Cupcake LEANOUT PROTEIN (can find at corecamper.com/store)
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup organic cane sugar and 1 tablespoon for sprinkling on top (or coconut palm sugar)
1 cup peanut butter, smooth
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon. The consistency should be like typical cookie dough.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scooper, scoop 3 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Then, flatten in your palm into a cookie shape. Place on cookie sheet and repeat.
- Use a fork to create the classic peanut butter criss-cross shape by lightly pressing onto cookie dough. Then, sprinkle with organic cane sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes to let the cookies harden.
- Storage: store in a tight ziplock bag or container in a cool/dark place OR for the longest storage, place in freezer.