School is out and summer is in full swing! But before you head to the pool, the park or your next outdoor family gather, make sure you grab your sunscreen.
Dr. Wollan from Entira Family Clinics stopped by with sun-safe habits to add into your daily routine.
Ways to Protect Your Skin:
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM – 4 PM
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Keep newborns out of the Sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month
- See your physician every year for a professional skin exam