The Laundry Evangelist Patric Richardson stopped by with tricks on how to remove all of the classic summer stains.
- Grass Stains: Use a little bleach alternative in hot water, dip the stain into the solution and wash as normal
- Mud: Brush off the surface mud first, then use a horsehair brush and soap to remove the mud that is caked into the fabric
- Popsicles: Try soap and a brush to remove the majority of the stain then use amodex on the remainder
- Sunscreen: Spray with vinegar and water and then scrub with soap
- Bird droppings: Brush any residue of the surface then use bleach alternative solution
Visit Patric at his store Mona Williams at Mall of America!