Annalicia Lynn, creator of The Exercise 180 Movement, shares some workout moves that you can do during your lunch break and won’t even break a sweat!
- Seated Exercises
- seated crisscross for ab strength, mental focus and posture training
- put yoga block between knees to strengthen inner thighs while doing the last two seated exercises
- seated cat/cow to counteract the hunching forward of office work
- seated oblique sway for spinal/back health and ab strength
- Strength moves with small range of motion to tone and strengthen isolated areas, without sweating
- pilates fetal thigh series for to tone and strengthen glutes
- strong glutes help prevent back issues
- modified pigeon to loosen hips + stress relief
- supine twist for a healthy back + digestion
If you’d like to learn more from Annalicia, head to exercise180.com and sign up for her free, fit-and-fabulous-for-life masterclass where she’ll teach you the 7 secrets you’ve probably never heard before that will help you get healthy without falling off the bandwagon.