You might be tempted to buy flowers for Mother’s Day but lawn and garden expert, Larry Pfarr, says that container gardens are the way to go.
- Monochromatic Container – use plants that are all from the same color group
- Analogous Container – use plant colors that are next to each other on the color wheel
- Complimentary Container – use plant colors that are opposite of each other on the color wheel
- Triad Container – use three colors that are evenly spaced apart on the color wheel
- The container must have drainage holes and always use potting soil
- Select plants for your growing conditions – sun or shade
- Try something new in your containers