Texting is everywhere these days, but sometimes you should just pick up the phone instead. Presence engineer and corporate coach Roshini Rajkumar shares her dos and don’ts of texting.
- Use texts for short info messages
- Use texts for positive greetings and shout-outs
- Use texts to tell a friend, parent, spouse you made it home
- Text anything you wouldn’t say to someone in person
- Text where tone could get misinterpreted
- Text lengthy messages that spill over
For more information about Roshini and her services, click here.