New Year’s isn’t the only time to set goals and create new healthy habits. There are apps that can help you set and stick to habits and goals. Minnesota Live producer Lauren Andrego shows us a few apps you may want to check out.
- Streaks – $5, available only for Apple devices
- Stickk – Free for Apple and Android devices
- Water Tracking Apps – Waterllama is Apples highest-rated free water tracking app
- Reading Tracking Apps – Read More, free for Apple and Android devices
- Sleep Tracking Apps – Sleep Score, free for Apple and Android devices