Mike Marcotte from Minnesota Live is here to fill us in on what’s happening this weekend!
Fair State Brewing Cooperative: Turning into a pop-up tropical cafe for only 4 days.
- Serving hard seltzer-based cocktails and specialty slushies
- Painkillers, mai tais, jungle birds, hurricanes
- Some will be on tap
- Patio is open too
Happy National Beer Day! Minnesota Craft Beer Festival: Saturday at the Minneapolis Convention Center
- 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- More than 450 beers
- Over 115 breweries – Minnesota and beyond
- Each brewery is asked to bring a taproom only beer or a rare limited release option
- Tickets are $45 but if you pay $65, you’ll get in an hour earlier!
Bachman’s Galleria Flower Show: Ends Sunday, 4/10
- More than 100 types of flowers, trees and plants
- Theme is sugar coated — all things sweet
- 1,800 bulbs, some traveling from 4,000 miles from Holland
- Started March 27, and all were replaced halfway through
- Don’t miss the larger than life gummy bear and 13 foot ring pop!
Twin’s Opening Weekend
- First game Friday against Seattle — they’re here through Monday
- Watch TCL tomorrow: Kristin is live at Target Field
Lots of giveaways
- Jacket giveaway to first 10,000 fans through the gates, Friday-Sunday
- On Monday, the first 10,000 fans get the Twins magnet schedule
Later this season…
- Star Wars t-shirt giveaway
- Bobbleheads, including Tony Olivia and Byron Buxton
- TC Build-A-Bear in September