The summer is going by quickly and there may be a couple of goals, events or trips that you would like to accomplish before the season changes. Best-selling author, Kristen Brown stopped by with some helpful steps and advice on how to do so.
1. List your three biggest things you still want to do this summer.
2. Note how long each of them will take.
3. Look at your calendar for the rest of the summer. Is there enough time to do the item? If not, move it off the list to release the guilt and pressure.
4. If there is enough time schedule it. You may have to break it up into chunks.
5. Gather needed support – babysitters, financial, take the time off work, invite pals, etc.