Now that the weather is nice, get out for a SCREEN FREE DAY of Creativity & Connection! Jen Appleberry from Appleberry’s Attic has some fun projects.
Appleberry’s Attic Walk In Workshops are the 2nd and 4th Thursday – Saturday of every month!
Walk in Workshops are great because:
* You choose your own project from an array of DIY options.
* You can create with us and our lovely staff or take it To-Go!
* All the materials you need are included
* They are Kid Friendly & No Registrations is required
* Projects range from $10 – $40 and are great for all skill levels.
* And again…. They are SCREEN FREE!
Material List for the Flower Block:
* Scrap Block of Wood or even a Square Canvas would work!
* Coffee Filters
* Felt or Cardboard
* Fun Extra’s like Buttons or Gems
* Start off by painting your block. All sides and surfaces. Set off to the side to dry.
* While the block dries, start folding/scrunching your coffee filters to make individual petals.
* Once you have enough petals folded, start gluing them onto your dry block.
* Cut out a piece of Felt/Cardboard in a circle to make the middle of the flower. Glue in middle of flower.
* Add any extra’s like buttons to decorate the middle of the flower or even the block.
You can find Appleberry’s Attic on Facebook, Instagram, YOUTUBE, or their website at www.appleberrysatticcrafts.com