Author, professional speaker and personal coach, James Robilotta breaks down the myth behind vulnerability being bad and instead why vulnerability equals strength and how we should use it.
Why does vulnerability get a bad wrap?
- It’s seen as a weakness
- It’s scary and we worry about others’ reactions
- Perfectionism OR We want to project we are fine
Vulnerability Equals Strength
- Asking for help is hard
- Avoidance and compartmentalization is easy
- Vulnerability takes courage
How Can We Use Vulnerability?
- Lead with your stories and process
- Create connection through relatability
- Increase grace and decrease shame
Diner Talks with James