You don’t need to purchase your wrapping paper from the store. Jen Appleberry from Appleberry’s Attic Craft Studio shows how you can personalize your gift with things you have.
Basic Supply List for today’s Gift Wrapping:
* Brown Builders Paper from your local Hardware Store
* Tape & Scissors
* Bakers Twine, Yarn or String of choice
* Natural Elements such as…
Spruce Sprigs, Cinnamon Sticks, Pine Cones, Bakers Twine and Dried Oranges.
To Dry Oranges: (preheat oven to 250 degrees)
* Slice oranges thinly and line on a pan.
(Start with 2 – 3 Oranges depending on number of gifts)
* Bake in oven for 4-5 hours flipping approximately every 45 mins.
Let cool to harden
* A 14″ Wood Winter Round Sign – great for your front door or entry.
* 8″ Wood Photo Block & Clip – great for displaying pictures, notes, or a recipe card.
* All Natural DIY Sugar Scrub – make this basic recipe & then add some oils or elements to make your own flavor!
* And lastly, our Cozy Wooden Winter Hat – the cutest little nod to winter you ever did see!
TRY ME! One-Time Craft Crate $45.00
Brand New to Appleberry’s Attic? Wanna try out one of our Craft Crates before you commit to a subscription plan? Purchase a one time, monthly box for $45.00. Get crafting and see what all the fun is about!
Local Pick Up Dates: Wednesday, December 30th 3:00 – 7:00 AND Saturday, January 2nd 11:00 – 2:00