The year 2020 may really put a damper on your holiday celebrations. But there is still a way to be creative with your celebrations. Success coach and radio personality Roshini Rajkumar has suggestions.
Birthdays & Anniversaries
1) Honor the person authentically
2) Keep it simple
3) Build off of past traditions and favorites
4) Use tech to your advantage: for example, a quiz honoring the birthday person or anniversary couple
1) Give yourself a moment to mourn what’s lost
2) Craft a simple version where all members of the family can participate
3) Celebrate health and wellness
1) Accommodate a family tradition in a new way
2) Ask for input from all generations about how to create new traditions
3) Give yourself a pass: for example, holiday cards
Click here for more information on Roshini’s Book, Communicate That!