Associate Producer Brittany Runck visits Jen Appleberry who is celebrating her grand re-opening at Appleberry’s Attic in Anoka. During the pandemic shut-down, Jen continued to spread the joy through her DIY projects. Appleberry’s Attic is re-opening to the public and is now offering craft classes, walk in workshops, private parties, birthday parties, bachelorette parties and more!
Grand Re-Opening This Thursday 5-8:00pm I Friday 1-9:00pm and Saturday 11-5:00pm — 228 E. Main Street, Anoka
- Infusion Artisan Beverages will be pouring Hand Crafted Nitro Infused Beverages Friday & Saturday
- Food Vendor Friday Night 5-9:00
- Falapalooza happening for all the shops & boutiques in downtown Anoka on Saturday… plus FREE Cookies from our neighbors at Subway to anyone who mentions you are crafting with Appleberry’s Attic!
- Prizes and Giveaways! Our Grand Prize Winner will receive a Private Party for you and 5 friends FREE!
- Appleberry’s Attic is committed to a responsible and safe environment but if you are not comfortable staying to craft in person… we will have TO-GO options available for all our projects!
If you don’t live near Anoka, Order one! – They launch every month on the 15th.
FARM FRESH PUMPKINS SIGN MATERIALS:
12″ x 16″ piece of lumber
- Paint your board the color of your choice and let dry.
- Find a stencil at your local craft store or print a vinyl sticker or stencil from your Cricut or Silouette Machine.
- Apply the stencil or vinyl of choice smoothing out all air bubbles.
- Fill stencil in with minimal paint making sure it doesn’t bleed under the sticker.
- Once filled in, peel the stencil off. Dry and sand the edges.
- Paint framing pieces and attach with a nail gun.