The COVID-19 pandemic has put in place a lot of changes including the way you guy a home. Things are opening up a bit and extra precautions are put in place. The pandemic has also changed what people are looking for in their new homes. Julie and Daniel Desrochers from Desrochers Realty Group and EXP Realty explain what has changed.
- Suburbs are becoming more popular
- Want more space indoors and outdoors
- Offices in the home are more important
- In-law suites and homes that can accommodate multi-generational living more popular
- Outdoor space is more important