General Manager of KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates, Gerald Allison, stopped by with chocolate and cocktail pairings perfect for holiday entertaining and gifting.
Order these chocolates now to help elevate your holiday entertaining or send as a tasteful gift! Use promo code TCL20 at kohlerchocolates.com and receive 20% off your order. You’ll also receive free shipping on orders $30 or more.
–KOHLER Original Buttery Terrapin with a Chocolate Bourbon Old Fashioned
2 oz Bourbon
Tsp. Simple Syrup
2 Dashes Chocolate Bitters
Luxardo Cherries and orange slice
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice and add all the ingredients.
2. Stir until chilled and diluted, and strain into an Old-Fashioned glass with fresh ice.
3. Garnish with an expressed orange peel and 2 cherries.
–KOHLER Holiday Caramels with Gingerbread Eggnog
1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
1 c. eggnog
1 c. vodka
1 c. Kahlúa
2 tbsp. molasses, plus more for drizzling
Pinch ground ginger
Whipped cream, for topping
1. Wet rims of four cocktail glasses and dip in cinnamon sugar.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add eggnog, vodka, Kahlúa, molasses, and ginger and shake to combine.
3. Pour into rimmed glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses before serving.
–KOHLER Peppermint Crunch Terrapin with Peppermint Martini
1 oz. Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka (Can substitute Crème de Menthe or Peppermint Schnapps)
2 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
Shaved dark chocolate, for garnish
Mini candy cane, for garnish
1. Fill drink shaker with ice and then add Baileys and peppermint vodka. Shake and pour into a martini glass.
2. Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and a mini candy cane and serve.