Planning dinner during the week can seem like a daunting task. If you’ve been recycling through the same recipes, it’s time to change it up! Chef Daniel Green shares a delicious dinner idea that’s featured on the new fall menu at CRAVE.
10-12 oz. Walleye Filet
1 ½ T. Blackening Spice
1 T. Butter Blend
6 Oz.Lime Basmati Rice
4 Oz. Succotash
2 Oz. Harissa Sauce
1 T. Cilantro Oil
1 t. Micro Cilantro
How to make it:
- Place sauté pan with butter blend and heat over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Season the walleye with blackening spice, and place in the hot sauté pan.
- Sear on one side for 3 minutes, then flip over and place on metal putter and place in oven for 4 minutes.
- In a separate sauté pan heat the succotash and 1 ½ oz of the harissa sauce, heat for 1 minute.
- In the center of the bowl, place the rice, then lay over the fish with the succotash over the far right of the fish.
- Garnish the plate with remaining harissa sauce, cilantro oil, and micro cilantro.
Dot com Deal: You can get a $50 gift certificate for $25. Click here!