If you’ve been recycling through the same recipes, it’s time to change it up! We have some out of the box dinner ideas that are easy to prepare that will help you get out of your recipe rut. Chef Daniel Green shares a delicious dinner idea that’s featured on the new fall menu at CRAVE.
Dot com Deal: You can get a $50 gift certificate for $25. Click here!
12 ea New Zealand Green Lip Mussels
5 oz Tarragon Miso butter
1 T Parsley, chopped
1 T Butter blend
1 t Garlic, minced
½ ea House Seasoning
¼ oz Spinach
1 oz Roma Tomatoes, ¼” diced
- Scrub New Zealand green lip mussels shells clean. Remove beard
- In a hot saute pan, place butter blend and New Zealand green lip mussels.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds then deglaze with Tarragon Miso butter.
- Season with house seasoning and add diced Roma tomatoes and spinach.
- Plate and pour any remaining sauce over the top of the mussels
- Garnish with chopped parsley.