Owner of Golden Fig, Laurie Crowell stopped by to make a quick summer salad which is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner with your family.
Quick Summer Pasta
1 lb pasta
1.5 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp fresh garlic
1 TB olive oil
1 TB Basil Balsamic
1 C fresh basil, chopped/chiffonade
1 4 oz piece chevre
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan.
- Add onion and cook until almost translucent.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and balsamic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chevre and cook until heated through.
- Stir in pasta (adding a little pasta water if needed to thin) and then sprinkle with basil.
- Serve hot with a chunk of crusty baguette.