Registered Dietician Emily Parent of Coborns and CobornsDelivers.com stopped by to share tasty recipes with dairy to celebrate national dairy month.
Buttermilk Green Goddess Dressing
YIELDS: 1 CUP
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1/3 cup Kemp’s buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets in oil, drained + chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove
- salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine the ingredients and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 3 days.
Check out CobornsDelivers.com and have fresh groceries delivered straight to your door!