Getting ready for going “back to school” can be challenging and stressful for both kids and parents, so serving quick and enjoyable meals that are easy to prepare can help. Ashley from the Minnesota Beef Council shows us three recipes that all take 30 minutes or less to make. They are great for quick evening dinners or lunches, especially during this transition from summer vacation to homework and weeknight practices.
- Feel free to use any kind of noodle!
- Add a little bit of ground mustard, garlic powder, and/or paprika for added flavor.
- Don’t be afraid to add some butter for additional creaminess and taste.
- Be sure to meatballs are cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Grilling the meatballs on the skewer is also an option.
- For homemade Tzatziki sauce, simply combine plain Greek yogurt, grated cucumbers, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and dill.
- This is a great recipe to pack for your kids’ lunch at school!
- For “homemade” buttermilk ranch, combine ranch seasoning packet and mayo with milk or buttermilk.
- Can add other desired veggies such as spinach, sliced cucumbers, sliced tomatoes, etc.