As Pork Week comes to a close, tenderloins are finally making an appearance! Hog Farmer Mike Patterson joins us to share his take on Korean barbeque-style pork tenderloins. For more from the Minnesota Pork Board, click here.
Try out his recipe today!
- Sesame oil, minced garlic, fresh ginger, water, sugar, Gochujang and soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Pound tenderloin flat – 3/4 inch thick
- Mix together marinade sesame oil, garlic and ginger
- Microwave for 45 seconds
- Combine remaining marinade ingredients and pout into Ziploc bag with the tenderloin
- Marinade for at least an hour up to overnight
- Remove and grill on both sides until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees
- Rest tenderloin for 3 minutes loosely covered in foil
- Pour marinade sauce into small sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Pour sauce over tenderloin and serve with summer grilled squash