When it comes to cooking in the summer, it is important to keep it simple. When the weather is hot and there is entertaining to do, you don’t want to be making a complex dish in front of a hot stove! Here today with a guaranteed crowd pleaser is nutrition coach and personal chef, Megan Sheley!
Try out her pasta salad recipe for the next time you have guests:
- 4 cups of pasta
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 1/3 c chopped white onion
- 3 TB Veggie broth
- 2 TB Non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 small Garlic clove
- Sundried tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional – red pepper flakes
- Blend together all of the sauce ingredients
- Pour sauce over pasta in a pot with olive oil
- Add chopped sundried tomatoes and chopped basil and season with S&P
- Add red pepper flakes if you’re feeling spicy!
- Enjoy your pasta salad!
Find her on Instagram @megansheley to check out her other adventures.