Eli Wollenzien of Coaltion Restaurant stopped by with some tasty appetizers, perfect for a party.
Fried Goat Cheese
1 Log of Goat Cheese
1/4 Cup Cornstarch
3/4 Cup Flour
1/4 Tsp Salt
3/4 Cup Club Soda
Panko Bread Crumbs
Honey and Pistachios drizzled on top
1.Mix together cornstarch, flour, and salt. In separate bowl, mix together club soda and egg. Mix the club soda mixture with the cornstarch mix to create a batter.
2.Place goat cheese ball in batter mixture, then roll in panko bread crumbs, then dip again in batter mixture, and once again roll in panko. Repeat with all balls.
3. Return balls to freezer and freeze fully before frying.
6 oz Tortilla Chips
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Pineapple
3 Fl oz Habanero Aioli
12 Sprigs Cilantro
1 cup Mayo
1 Habanero Pepper
1 Tbsp Garlic
1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
1/4 Cup Honey
1. Place chips flat on a baking tray
2. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted
3. Remove from oven and top with pineapple salsa.
4. Mound chips onto a serving platter.
5. Drizzle with habanero aioli and top with cilantro sprigs.