Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin, silver skin removed
- 8 -10 Bacon Slices, regular cut
- ¼ Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp. BBQ Rub
- ¼ Tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 TBSP Clover Honey
- Set up grill with charcoal on one side of the smoker/grill. Light charcoal and heat grill to 350°F.
- Lay the bacon next to each other on a cutting board, slightly overlapping the width of the bacon should be enough to wrap the length of the pork.
- Season the pork with Kosher salt, BBQ rub and black pepper.
- Place oil in a cast iron and place cast iron over heated charcoal.
- Sear the pork on all sides until nicely browned. Remove cast iron from grill.
- Place pork on the bacon. Use a knife to help keep the bacon together and roll the pork up, finishing with the seam side down.
- Use the knife to transfer back into the cast iron. Drizzle honey onto pork and brush end to end.
- Place cast iron back onto grill over non-charcoal side. Cover with lid.
- Smoke/grill for 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F. Baste once or twice with the pan juices, spoon up plenty of the honey pooled at the base of the pork.
- Remove from grill. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Baste once more just before serving.
- To serve, cut into thick slices with a serrated knife.