February should be renamed “Chocolate Month”…the holidays are over and we are ready for every Valentine’s treat we can get our hands on!
Our Health & Fitness Expert Ali Holman from Corecamper.com that was exactly what you have to do to burn off those treats… And some low-calorie indulgences you can try instead!
- 10 Conversation Hearts: 40 calories (100 squats)
- Reese’s PB Heart: 90 calories (50 Push-ups)
- 2 pieces of gourmet chocolate : 140 calories (400 ski hops)
- 4 Hershey kisses: 200 calories (30 Min brisk walk)
- 3 pieces Godiva: 220 calories (25 mins jump rope)
HEALTHY Valentines treat alternative:
ALMOND JOY PROTEIN BALLS
1/2 cup (2 scoops) Lean Out Milk chocolate whey protein powder
1/4 c almond meal
1 tsp peanut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
4 tsp Splenda
- Combine all ingredients except water and additional coconut for coating.
- Knead together into a paste, gradually adding water until it is a doughy consistency.
- Mold into about 15-20 balls and roll in additional coconut.