Tina Rexing of T-Rex Cookies wraps up our Twelve Days of Cookies presented by Bridgeman’s Ice Cream. Tina recommends pairing these cookies with Bridgeman’s Praline Pecan.
Egg Nog Cookies
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
2 1/2 Cups White Sugar
1 ½ Cup Shortening
2/3 Cup Egg Nog
*Beat until fluffy*
5 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Add dry ingredients to butter, egg & egg nog mixture
- Scoop into 2 oz balls and flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to cooling racks.