In Canada and the United States, since the 1930s, children have left cookies and milk on a table for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. Tina Rexing of T-Rex Cookies prepares a cookie that Santa will love and instead of milk, she suggests pairing it with Bridgeman’s chocolate ice cream!
Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies
2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
1 1/2 Sticks MELTED Butter
*Beat until fluffy*
4 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
1 4oz package of INSTANT Chocolate Pudding
1 tsp Baking Soda
Add dry ingredients to butter & egg mixture
2 Cups chopped Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark
- Scoop into 2 oz balls and flatten slightly.
- Top with more peppermint bark
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to cooling racks.