Ways to personalize the Chocolate Truffles:
- Choose your (or their!) favorite chocolate
- Choose from your favorite liqueur, like Amaretto, Cointreau or Triple Sec, Bailey’s, Kaluha, or Peppermint Schnapps (for a non-alcoholic version use milk!)
- Choose your topping: crushed nuts, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, or crushed peppermint candy all make great options
Limoncello: Head on over to Jamie’s Holiday Bucket List and scroll down to #17. You can sign up to be on her email list and receive a free e-book, which includes this Limoncello recipe!
For homemade Limoncello, you’ll need:
- Organic lemons
- High proof alcohol
The lemon peel and alcohol will infuse for 7 days, after which you’ll add an easy simple syrup. The mixture then needs to be refrigerated for about 20 days.
Different ways to enjoy Limoncello:
- Mixed with your favorite soda water
- Mixed in to fresh squeezed lemonade
- In a Lemon Martini
- Straight up (and very cold!)