With no fans in the stands this year, football season is a whole lot different. But you can still make game day a little more exciting at home. Our Director of Programming, Mandy Tadych, and her husband Rob have some simple ways of kicking things up a notch!
Make a signature drink using Gray Duck Vodka
Check out Utelpils Brewing
Make Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Soudough loaf
- Shredded mozzarella
- 1 ½ stick of butter
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- Melt butter. Add granulated garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Cross-cut bread loaf. (Don’t cut all the way through!)
- Brush melted butter mix onto the cuts
- Stuff the cheese and pepperoni evenly into the bread. Brush the top of the bread with the remaining butter mixture and top with more pepperoni.
- Bake loaf in pie plate for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Make Mandy’s Classic Chip Dip
Dump & Mix the following:
- Old Home Sour Cream
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Hot Sauce