If you’ve been cooking the same recipes on repeat for weeks and bored with what you’re cooking… it’s time to changes things up, Terri Chaffer of Love that Olive has great ideas that will liven up dinnertime while making meal prep a breeze.
TCL Harvest Special:
Call over the phone or purchase in-store and mention Twin Cities Live for this exclusive deal.
A $60 value Bundle on Special for $50– Good through Oct. 22, 2020.
- Pizza Olio EVOO – 12.7 oz.
- Basil EVOO – 8.45 oz.
- LTO Pesto Aioli Squeeze
- LTO Tuscan Blend Bread Dipping Spice
- Acacia Raw Honey – 3 oz.
- Sample of Black Garlic Sea Salt
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle *LTO Pesto Aioli
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 balls Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 3-4 Tbsp. *Basil EVOO
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Cut open the chicken breasts butterfly style
- Coat with olive oil and drizzle a generous amount of Pesto Aioli inside
- Lay sliced tomatoes and sliced Mozzarella along one side of the butterflied chicken breast
- Fold the other half of chicken on top of the other side, like a submarine sandwich
- Use toothpicks to close the halves together and place on sheet pan
- Bake 30-40 minutes until chicken juices run clear
- Rest 5-8 minutes and serve
Love That Olive Focaccia Bread
- ½ C. PizzaOlio Olive Oil, divided, plus a little to drizzle over the top
- 1 C. Warm water
- 2 ¼ tsp. active dry yeast
- ¼ tsp. Honey
- 2½ C. All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Tbsp. *LTO Tuscan Bread Dipping Seasoning
- ½ Tbsp. *Black Garlic Sea Salt
- Mix warm water, yeast and honey in a large glass bowl and let the yeast bloom
- Add the flour, ¼ C. olive oil and Tuscan seasonings to the yeast mixture and stir with a fork until flour has been hydrated and a ball forms
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead dough until combined and smooth, careful not to overwork the dough
- Add 2 Tbsp. PizzaOlio olive oil to a clean bowl and roll the dough ball in the oil to coat
- Cover the bowl with a towel or plastic wrap and let rise for one hour
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. PizzaOlio onto the bottom of a cookie sheet or baking dish and work around to cover the pan
- Add dough and stretch and shape to the size of the pan. Use your fingertips to make dimples in the dough
- Pour remaining olive oil over bread and sprinkle with Garlic Sea Salt
- Rub over the top of the bread
*Available at Love That Olive Maple Grove