Producer Brittany is a big fan of fitness and working out, and she also loves to cook. Recently she was inspired to make a baked spaghetti recipe. She posted her video on Tik Tok and has now received over 3.8 million views, over 60,000 “likes”, and 566 comments.
1 pound spaghetti not cooked
¼ cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves minced (I used garlic from the jar)
1/2 onion thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt or to taste
14.5 oz diced tomatoes
½ cup sliced green pepper
½ cup sliced red pepper
3 cups water
2 cups marinara
2 sprigs basil plus torn leaves for garnish
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Grated parmesan cheese for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the uncooked spaghetti in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, onions, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Uses your hands to gently toss and evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, water, marinara and basil on top of the spaghetti, and toss it again using tongs to evenly coat the spaghetti with the sauce and vegetables.Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top to cover the spaghetti.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 – 55 minutes or until the top is browned and bubbly.Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese and serve
Cook recipe Feel Good Foodie recipe as directed. Add veggies and the list below to your pasta dish. *Add cheese as the final step.
Britt added: (All add ins are optional)
1 pound of *cooked ground beef
1 Tablespoon of Penzeys Pizza Seasoning
Handful of pepperoni (cut pieces in half)
½ cup of ricotta cheese
Freshly grated parmesan
½ cup of mushrooms