The creator of Veggie Buds Club, Monica Irwin, has ways to get your kids to eat more vegetables. She shares three recipes for getting cucumbers in your kids diet.
Get 15% off any Veggie Buds Club subscription when you use the promo code: TCL15.
Fancy Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1/2 large English cucumber, sliced very thin
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 8-10 slices of white bread
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, fresh dill, and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Spread a layer of dill cream cheese on each slice of bread and top half of these slices with 1-2 layers of the thinly sliced cucumbers. Place the remaining slices of bread on top to make sandwiches.
- Cut the crust off of each sandwich and cut them into “finger” shapes, small squares, or triangles.