With schools closing and families tightening their budgets, many are struggling to determine where they will find their next meal. Fortunately, an abundance of Minnesota restaurants have stepped up to provide food to children, seniors and others who aren’t sure how to make ends meet.
Food Round Up
With schools closed, some kids are not getting the lunches they are used to. Local businesses have teamed up to provide free food during this extraordinary time.
- Offering free lunches from 11 AM – 1 PM while supplies last
- Go to the church parking lot
- Providing through the end of the week
318 Café in Excelsior:
- Free lunches for kids in need
- Only fresh food while supplies last
- Café Cravings in White Bear Lake
- Free meals for kids from 10 AM – 1 PM this week to kids 13 and under
- Starting March 18th, dining room will be closed
- Order ahead/drive thru service available as long as they are able
- Curbside/Order ahead options will be available noon-7 PM for this week
Suzie’s Kitchen in Rosemount:
- Drive thru open tomorrow 6AM – 2PM
- Free Ham & Turkey Boxed lunches
For the complete list, click here.