When you’re taking a break from shopping, CRAVE American Kitchen and Sushi Bar located on the 3rd floor is a hot spot for delicious appetizers. Chef Daniel Green explains how to make Poke Bowls that’s perfect for a special occasion like a birthday celebration.
(Click here to learn more about CRAVE Cares)
Tropical Poke Bowl
6 oz Sushi Rice
¼ oz Spring Mix
3 oz Saku Tuna
2 oz Mango; 1⁄2″ diced
Avocado 1⁄2″ diced
1 tsp Sliced Green onion
2 oz Ginger honey soy
2 tsp Black and white sesame seeds
¼ tsp Sea salt
1 oz Seaweed salad
1 oz Bahn Mi Veg
How to make it:
- In a red bowl lay spring mix flat
- Mound sushi rice on top of the spring mix
- In a bowl mix diced Saku tuna, avocado, mango, Ginger honey soy and sliced green onions.
- Flatten rice slightly and mound tuna mix on top
- Finish with seaweed salad and Bahn mi Veg on opposite sides of the tropical tuna mix.
- Garnish with Sesame seeds and sea salt.