When it comes to fashion, the right accessories can make or break an outfit. Whether they are the focal point that take a basic look to the next level. Fashion Stylist, Amy Seeman stopped by to take away some of the anxiety on how accessorize.
Model 1: Wearing a white button up and white denim
- A crisp white button up is a blank slate with endless possibilities!
- You can button it up all the way and add a statement necklace over the top
- When you are wearing a statement necklace, I prefer to keep the earrings simple and let the necklace be the star of the show
- OR you can put a silk scarf under the collar like an ascot for a regal look. Maybe even top it off with a poncho for an added layer and winter #powerof3
Model 2: Wearing a statement blouse from Evereve
- Sometimes a necklace over a busy top can take away from the blouse so I’d suggest complimenting it with a statement earring and some hair barrettes instead
- Another subtle way to accessorize is with your socks! Opt for a sparkly sock peeking out the top of your slouchy ankle booties for a little something unexpected.
Model 3: Kellie Fenske wearing a blazer with a v-neck cami and delicate jewelry provided by Equation on 50th and France.
- When you’re wearing a v-neck you want to fill the gap with some dainty layering pieces.
- Your necklaces need friends: every short, needs a mini and every long needs a short.
- You can wear necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. The key is balancing out the weights.
If you need a last minute gift idea? Gift a styling session with Amy by the end of the year and receive $25 off any service!