This past Spring the denim brand, NYDJ, put the call out for real women to wear their jeans. They asked women to come to Mall of America for their Fit is Everything Campaigns and a chance to appear in their fall ad in O Magazine.
That issue is now available and features several women from the Twin Cities. Of course we had to bring them on the show! Four of the lucky ladies joined us in-studio.
- Top: Knit Henley – Rose Dust Heather – $68
- Jacket: Army Jacket – Topiary – $168
- Jeans: Alina Legging SMART EMBRACE in Noma – $134
- Smart Embrace is NYDJ’s newest, innovative all-season denim technology, which helps you keep you cool on hot days and warms you up on colder days – perfect for transitional fall weather!
- All available on www.NYDJ.com
- Top: Long Sleeve Double V-Neck Sweater in Chambray Heather – $98
- Jeans: Girlfriend in SMART EMBRACE in Morgan – $134
- Top: Wide Placket Shirt Optic White – $88
- Jean: Ami Skinny Legging in FUTURE FIT in Alchemy – $134
- Future Fit is a first-to-market denim innovation that uses elastic fiber compression technology (which was first conceived in the medical field) to create a flawless, perfectly contoured second-skin fit.
- Top: Twill Henley – $88
- Jeans: Ami Skinny Legging in Premium Denim in Rinse – $109