The Holidays are around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about family photos to put on your Christmas cards. Stylist, Amy Seeman stopped by with two fresh ideas that aren’t your typical red and green outfits.
Family #1: Indoor Photos
- Amy wanted to add a little glam with luxe textures like corduroy, velvet, and silk.
Amy started with this gorgeous vintage tartan print silk blouse she found at Queenie and Pearl
- The crayon legs are a big trend right now, both mom and daughter can rock this trend in different ways!
- Maisie’s dress is from Nordstrom
- Both of the men are dressed in Banana Republic – when they have a 40% off sale you can get some quality pieces for an affordable price. A fitted straight leg jean looks classy enough to wear to a business casual holiday party or a day at the office.
Family 2: Outdoor Photos
Outdoor photos can be really beautiful in the winter – especially when the littles can run and play. Amy wanted to stick with earthy tones. Amy suggests to hire a professional photographer to accompany you as you cut down your tree or bring a family member or friend along to capture photos with your camera phone.
- The Carhartt overalls and Adam’s flannel jacket are from Cabela’s in Rogers.
- On November 16th they turn part of the store into Santa’s Workshop with a visit from Santa.
- The boys are wearing sneaker boots by Merrell.
- Sydney’s faux fur stole is from Zara.
- Lindsey’s camo shawl is from Style Hunt (use code mamaseeman10 for 10% off your purchase.
- A poncho/blanket scarf is a great alternative to a coat for outdoor photos for something a little more chic and to add in another print.
Amy will be at Style Hunt on November 14th from 6-8 for a VIP Cider & Sweaters style social, be sure to grab your tickets and go shopping with her.