A Bushel and A Peck is a boutique in Rosemount, Anoka and Waconia which offers women’s clothing, accessories, gifts, home décor and furniture. They have over 80 local artists who help to make this shop unique. Christy Macho is the owner of A Bushel and A Peck. She stopped by with tips on layering pieces to freshen up your wardrobe as we roll into fall.
Outfits Featured in today’s segment:
Rust/Cream reversible vest, Deep blue plaid button-up, dark skinny jeans, black bootie and a fun black convertible backpack.
- This is an easy look for the mom on the go who wants to look pulled together, but comfortable all at the same time. The backpack can transition to a cross body as well.
Navy bomber jacket, Good Vibes Only graphic tee, Grey skinny jean from KUT and bootie
- Everybody needs a good bomber jacket in their wardrobe. This one is a little heavier, so can act as a jacket or part of your outfit. Graphic tee’s give a little edge to your outfit and who doesn’t want “Good Vibes Only?”
Floral blouse, long cardigan, dark skinny jean and bootie
- A fun way to dress up a cardigan is to layer a fun print underneath. We love the extra detailing on this piece.
Zebra cardigan, Trust The Plan graphic tee, straight leg denim, black bootie and Leather tote.
- Make a statement when you walk into the room with this cardigan! Even with the bold print, we still think it’s classic and timeless. Once again, we are bringing a graphic tee to give it a casual vibe.
Red & Black Buffalo plaid jacket, Rock & Roll graphic tee, black flare denim, bootie and wristlet
- Buffalo plaid is another classic pattern to have in your wardrobe. Keeping it casual with a fun graphic tee underneath. Kate is a little shorter & these jeans were too long, so she cut them! Yes, you can do this right at home.
Use promo code *TCL* to receive $15 off a $100 purchase now until 9 a.m. tomorrow.
A Bushel & A Peck in Rosemount MN
14690 S Robert Trail
A Bushel & A Peck in Anoka MN just opened up in Aug!
1922 1st Ave S.
A Bushel & A Peck style to Waconia at Shop Chicks Co Boutique
4 Main Street East