Minnesota’s Spring Fashion Week is kicking off. Personal stylist Amy Seeman is making her debut for the sold out show picnic: A Floral Fashion Frenzy Show on Tuesday, April 26th. Amy shows us how to be the best dressed audience member at all the events!
Model #1: Anne Rogers
- Organza Skirt from her own closet
- Blush Pink Blazer from her own closet
- Brooches instead of necklaces from Pumpz at The Galleria and various thrift stores
Model #2: Barbie Rudek
- Vintage floral slip dress from her own closet
- White Blazer
Model #3: Kristi Moline
- Look is from H&M and it was under $50
- Soft color palette that is also played into the hat and shoes
Model #4: Mandy Tadych
- Vintage Robe bought in Austin, TX
- Butterfly Earrings made by @PlayByMarly
Minnesota Fashion Week runs from April 23rd – 30th.