It’s bound to happen eventually, even in Minnesota. The warmer weather that signifies spring time means no more long coats or snow boots. The owner of Curly Girl Boutique, Emily Deutschman, shares three essential pieces to put together great outfits for the season.
3 essential pieces needed for spring/summer:
- A Pair of Good fitting jeans
- Maybe you got rid of all your skinny jeans….try a new, versatile style that you can wear for any occasion.
- Erika Button Fly Mom Jean
- Fletcher Hankyhem Button Down
- Elam Power Shoulder Sweater Vest
- Lexi Bootie
- A dress for any occasion:
- It’s the season of the dress….people are ready to ditch their lounge wear for versatile going out clothes. Find a good dress that you can dress up or down.
- Gibson Dress
- Stella Boyfriend Fit Denim Jacket
- Hayley Sneakers
- A pop of color:
- A good rule of thumb is to follow the 70/30 rule in your closet. 70% versatile staples that can be mixed and matched into many different outfits, and 30% statement…or WOW…pieces. Don’t forget to have some wow pieces in your closet. They tend to be the ones that bring a smile to your face every time you wear them, and help make your wardrobe uniquely you.
- Bella Cropped Kick Flare Jeans
- Tess V Neck Blouse Ain’t No Wallflower Blazer
- Lexi Bootie
Curly Girl Boutique is celebrating 1 year as a brick and mortar! She’ll be celebrating the weekend of the 15th.
You can set up a private shopping appointment with Emily for FREE!!
Join Curly Girl Boutique for their Closet Clean Out Event happening this weekend!, April 7th – 10th. Look on Curly Girl Boutique’s Instagram for highlights on tips and tricks for cleaning out your closet from stylist Rachel Michael.
Click here to set up a private shopping appointment with Emily for FREE.