One of the best parts of Oscar night is the fashions we see on the red carpet. Stylist Amy Seeman took some inspiration to bring these looks home for every day wear.
Model 1: Betsy Melin
- Inspired by Jennifer Garner in royal blue, we channeled this look in a bright suit set from Express.
- You can wear this look to the office or out to dinner.
- For a night out, you can add some extra sparkle in a shoe like this pair from DSW.
- You can also mix and match it with other colors. Tone it down with a pale blue cami or play with color blocking like yellow and green.
Model 2: Brianna White
- Metallics are always big on the red carpets so I channeled that into this gorgeous blouse from Mango. It’s beautiful worn on it’s own or layered under a blazer with the neck tie for a pop of sheen.
- Adding a touch more glam in the shoe with these from DSW for a save and these from Mach and Mach for a splurge.
Model 3: Reily Werness