What do you do when your child wants to wear make up? It starts out when they are young and it’s just a toy, but slowly they start asking to wear it to school. What products are best and how do you get them started? Our beauty expert, Hillary Kline, has some ideas.
Follow Hillary on Instagram @KlineToTheTop.
- SET #1: Joyin Toy All-in-one Girls Makeup Kit
- SET #2: Cra-Z-Art Be Inspired Glitter Makeover Studio with Case
TIP #1: Get a multi-tasker product – super easy! Wander Beauty On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator is a great suggestion for tweens. Great for those who are on-the-go! You can use it on your cheeks, lips, eyes and body, streamlining your beauty routine and helping you do more with less. Here is the link.
TIP#2: Play up the eyes! Sigma Beauty On-The-Go Eyeshadow Palettes. Here is the link. Gorgeous mix of color and neutrals – always encourage starting with neutrals!
TIP #3 Focus on Lips: Go light and neutral on the lips!
- First lip product: glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon in the shade ‘Trademark.” Here is the link.
- Second lip product: Sigma Beauty Renew Lip Oil. A lip balm and gloss all in one. Great starter lip! Can wear this over the lip color OR wear it alone. Here is the link.
TIP #4: Nourish the lips and protect your skin. Use SPF daily and then hydrate the lips! Both of these products are from Soon Skincare. I will have Addy and the hosts put on the lips – makes great TV.
- Featured product 1: Soon Skincare Clear Day Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Here is the link. Mess-free stick makes it easy to apply each morning and glides on flawlessly. Start wearing SPF young and protect your skin!
- Featured product 2: Soon Skincare Lip Masks. Here is the link. Smooth and hydrate your lips. Time to kiss those dry, flaky lips goodbye!