There are a lot of beauty products out there to choose from. When it comes to anti-aging products, it can get confusing. Beauty Expert from Ziel Bridal, Kayla Vanderziel gives us the Do’s and the Don’ts on what to look for.
Exfoliating is important for youthful, glowing skin
- Don’t: St. Ives Apricot Scrub
- Do: Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner from LaRoche Posey, $15
Retinol speeds up cell turnover that starts to slow down in our 20’s.
- Don’t: Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Dark Spot Corrector
- Do: Differin Gel with .1% retinol, $13
Hyaluronic Acid is good for hydrating and plumping
- Don’t: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel with Hyaluronic Acid
- Do: LaRoche Posey Hyalu B5 Serum $30