Chances are you are working from home and you aren’t sure how long this is going to last. If you’re finding it hard to change out of those leggings and yoga pants, our Fashion Stylist says “it’s time!” There are psychological benefits to creating casual but pulled together looks when working at home.
- Blazer Vest from Evereve – a vest isn’t as constricting as a blazer but still holds the same level as professionalism.
- Click here for 20% off your 1st Trendsend box. Like Amy’s style? Enter the West End store as your preferred store and in the comments tell them you want “mama seeman inspired outfits!”
- Paper bag waist pants are a comfortable alternative to leggings.
- Bring the sunshine to your video chats with a bright colored sweater
- Grandma Edie always says “On your worst day put on your best dress!” A prairie style dress is soft and feminine for floating around the house.
- Lululemon joggers and polo shirts are comfortable with a sleek fit
- The Lululemon Commission pants are my husband’s favorites in and out of the office.
- A merino wool knit sweater in a jewel tone is lightweight for the spring weather while also bringing some color to your face.
- DL1961 are his most comfortable denim
- Lastly, sport your corporate apparel to show pride and gratitude for the job you still have
If you need extra help getting your closet ready for spring, Amy is offering a $50/hour special on virtual styling through the end of April. You can book through her Styling Services page here.