Our Worth the Trip series highlights the best spots in certain categories, ranging from the best places to play bingo to the best Mexican restaurants. For the holiday season, we asked you to tell us your favorite spots to see holiday light shows in the state. Twin Cities Live’s Mike Marcotte shares the five locations with the most votes.
For a list of over 50 holiday light displays around Minnesota and western Wisconsin, check out Mike’s website.
- Sleepy Eye Holiday Lights in Motion — until January 1st, 2020 in Willmar
- Celebrate the Light of the World — until January 1st, 2020 in Willmar
- Kiwanis Holiday Lights — until December 31st, 2019 in Mankato
- Sever’s Holiday Lights — until January 5th, 2020 in Shakopee
- Bentleyville “Tour of Lights” — until December 28th, 2019 in Duluth
In January, Twin Cities Live’s Worth the Trip series features the best coffeeshops in Minnesota. Vote on the Twin Cities Live Facebook page, Mike’s Facebook page, or by emailing email@example.com.