Minnesotans are uniting to remember a music icon who left too soon. TCL’s Local Guy About Town, Mike Marcotte, shares ways to honor Prince in the Twin Cities.
- Prince’s suit from “Purple Rain” at the Minnesota History Center: through Sunday, April 23 in Saint Paul
- Commemorating His Purple Reign at the Textile Center: through Saturday, April 29 in Minneapolis
- World’s Largest Textile Garage Sale: Saturday, April 22 in Minneapolis
- I Would Dance 4 U at First Avenue: Sunday, April 23 in Minneapolis
- Follow the Purple Path: Sunday, April 23 in Chanhassen